Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Fan Photo With Story

One lucky fan got to met Miley Cyrus, this is her story:

So you know those moments when you are getting ready for the day, or getting ready to leave somewhere, and you say, "Look nice, because you never know who you are going to meet." Well i didn't say that before i got ready today, and look what happened; i got to meet one of the most exciting persons to me that i could have ever encountered.

This afternoon i have spent all day getting my belongings together with my friend Gino, packing millions of cardboard boxes together for my move out of Los Angeles. With temperatures rising to the hundreds these days, you can imagine how pleasurable packing up household items can be in an environment with no airconditiong. I spend the rest of my night lounging around the house trying to stay cool, and watching the all so famous Jersey Shore. As i was in my bed getting ready to let my body go, i got a phone call, that the girl who i have spent the past years obsessing over and following through her career was sitting next to her.

I got up immediately, got my boots, threw my hair up, completely forgot about having no makeup on, and sped down Beverly blvd faster than anyone ever should. When i got to the restaurant, i took a second got my pathetic self together, and was able to introduce myself. She is Miley Cyrus, and as many people think its completely ridiculous that i have so much love for this artist, I am a fan for many reasons and she was one person I have always wanted to meet, since I watched her very first apperance on Hannah Montana years ago. I don't get very star struck. I mean, there are moments when you stop and think oh wow that's such and such but this is one girl that i actually follow, i have read her books, sang along with her music, watched her show season after season. I can honestly say that I have nothing more that i want to do while being in Los Angeles, besides living my life up while I can. Now only if i could get Bruce Willis, Albert Einstein, and Pau Gasol on that list..Ha! A girl can dream

Read her blog here.

Blog Archive