Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Miranda Cosgrove Parties with Elle & Express

Elle and Express celebrated the "25 at 25" portfolio in West Hollywood, CA on October 7 -- and, now, ET takes you to the fashion-forward party acknowledging some of the hottest young women in entertainment and politics.



"iCarly"star Miranda Cosgrove turned out for the fashion event, commenting, "I have always loved Elle magazine. I have read it since I was really little. I am always going through it to look for a new look or a new trend."



Elle isn't the only place that the stylish Nickelodeon actress turns for advice. She says, "I still shop with my mom all the time and my friends help me a lot. I go for whatever I see at the time. I change a lot. When I get into the store, I know what I like and I just go for it."




Video: Click at the pic-

@>>www.etonline.com/Miranda_Cosgrove_Parties_with_Elle_Express<<



Credit: etonline.com

Blog Archive