Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miley über ihre neue Tour! *Corazón Gitano / Gypsy Heart*



All tickets to her Australia concerts will be UNDER $100 for Miley Cyrus' young fanbase. Miley said: 'I want to show people who I really am more than just what they see on TV. It's going to be different to all my other tours. It's all about the music. There'll be acoustic things, songs I've never done on tour before.
..I want to make it special. I've never toured Australia before. It's going to be really personal. I want to take requests from the fans. My last tour was all about how many costume changes we could do. This tour is not about that.'
On bong smoking: 'I mess up. There you go. But if you live your life trying to be perfect you don't really live your life ever, because you don't really make any mistakes and at the end of your life you won't be very smart or wise.'
On her ex-boyfriend: 'Liam's delicacy is those macaroni pie things. When I came home my mum was like, 'Oh it's like you've been to Nashville again'. It was almost like Southern food. Liam said Phillip Island would remind me of home but by the sea and I'd die when I see it. There's nowhere as cool as my house or where I'm from in Nashville.
I don't lip-sync. I would rather someone say I sang like crap than have people see me lip-sync. It should be harder to be an artist. You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour.'


thx Oceanup.com

Blog Archive