Friday, March 18, 2011

Bret Michaels: "Miley Cyrus' "Every Rose Has Its Thorn"- Single wird BALD veröffentlicht !!"


Back in October, Bret Michaels told me that the teen queen's much buzzed-about cover of Poison's "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" would be the second single released off her then new album Can't Be Tamed.

Michaels just told me that "Every Rose" will likely be released later this year.

"The record label was supposed have to this huge humongous release of 'Every Rose,'" the rocker said. "It was going to be Miley's next-step song, but because of that, they stepped back.

"It really bummed me out," he said. "I worked hard on that."

Michaels said it will likely drop while Poison is on this road this summer touring with Mötley Crüe and the New York Dolls. "I think this is the song that will cross her over," he said. "If it happens, it's going to be a big hit."

Blog Archive