Thursday, August 19, 2010

Miley Cyrus loves all instruments


Miley Cyrus is a musician who loves all instruments.

The Last Song is due to be released on DVD soon, and MTV have an exclusive special feature on their site.

“I’m not going to give up my guitar, but I love playing the piano,” she said.

“I have a song on my record that I play the piano on too, so I just like doing all different kinds of instruments. I love music, so I do it all.”

Deutsch:
"Ich liebe es einfach das Piano zu spielen aber meine Gitarre werde ich dafür sicherlich nicht aufgeben."

"Ich liebe Musik, höre sie unheimlich gern...daher kann ich auch viele verschiedene Musikinstrumente spielen."

>>Breaking News from The Hot Studio: J. Willz is currently working on a remix of Miley's CBT song! Thx @mileyliamfan & @milesupdates

Credit: fleckingrecords.co.uk

Blog Archive